"He who trusts in his own heart is a fool, but he who walks wisely will be delivered."
- Proverbs 28:26
Yes, we're men! So, we should be able to handle whatever comes our way, right?
Congratulations! You have just identified one of "life's" greatest lies.
Trusting one's self to "handle" the many phases of life we experience as men is truly foolish. Here at First Baptist Church we stress the importance of ultimate surrender to the path of the committed Christian disciple, a path wide enough to allow two, or more, to walk side by side.
You, alone, can determine right now if you have seen the trailhead of that path and are ready to join others for a healthy walk.
Your Entry Points into Men's Ministry:
• Worship services at 8:30 a.m. and 11:00 a.m. each Sunday (the entry points for all who attend FBC)
• Bible study for all ages at 9:45 a.m. on Sunday
• Brown-bag lunches from time to time with topics of particular interest to men
• Annual international mission trips during the Summer
• Annual church-wide Men's Retreat - scheduled for October 11th-13th, 2013 at the church's lodge in Glorieta, NM.
• Annual Father/Son Retreat - held in February at the church's lodge in Glorieta, NM.
• Weekly Prison Ministry opportunities in Amarillo's TDCJ Neal and Clements Units
• Intercessory Prayer Team service
• Disaster Relief Ministry Team service opportunities
• Coaching opportunities in the Upward Basketball and Flag Football leagues
Let First Baptist Church help you handle life in an effective, rewarding manner through some shared kingdom-building activities.
Contact Tom Foran
(Office 806-373-2891 x 252 / Cell 806-570-3858 / email@example.com)