YOUNG ADULTS MIDWEEK
1) As believers, we know that God is sovereign. Why is that truth important to remember during this time?
2) What does “God is sovereign” mean? How has His sovereignty currently impacted your life?
3) Read Psalm 104 and notice all of the ways God is sovereign. How do these verses give us encouragement in trusting God’s will and Him specifically as the ultimate authority?
4) When you think of the sovereignty of God, what examples from Scripture come to mind?
5) Use what you’ve learned or remembered about God’s sovereignty to encourage someone else this week. Remind them during this uncertain season that God is sovereign.