YOUNG ADULTS MIDWEEK
1) As believers, we know that God is gracious. Why do we sometimes have a hard time remembering that truth?
2) Read Psalm 116:5. This verse gives us three attributes of God. How are you personally grateful for each of these? Take time now to thank God for His graciousness, righteousness, and mercy.
3) Look at Psalm 145:8-9. What do these verses say to you about the graciousness of God? How is knowing that God is slow to anger an encouragement to you during this time?
4) Read Ephesians 2:8-9. As believers, we know that we are indebted to God for His free gift of salvation. In what ways can we show our gratitude for His grace and mercy?
5) When you think of the graciousness of God, what examples from Scripture come to mind? In what ways has God shown grace to you personally?
6) Look at Titus 2:11-14. Stressors are coming in from all different directions at this time, yet God still calls us to live upright lives of self-control, training us through his grace and love. How can you apply these verses to your current life situation? How is reading these verses encouraging to you right now?
7) Use what you’ve learned or remembered about God’s graciousness to encourage someone else this week - maybe your children, a coworker, a parent, a friend. Remind them during this season that God is always gracious.